Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Yawn

I am so exhausted. I was thinking this past weekend and this current week would be a breeze since Tommy is off work, but in actuality, it's ended up being busier than usual. It's simply due to the fact that I'm OCD (not really, but perhaps a touch) and want to get all my stuff done that I've been wanting to do, but haven't quite found the time. I've ran errands everyday since Saturday, cleaning the house, decorating the house, visiting friends/family, and of course taking care of Madeline. There has been zero down time, well, with the exception of taking a few minutes to blog. I haven't even watched television! (And, I must admit that tv is one of my guilty pleasures). It's my fault...but I want to get all this crap done! I'm hoping I will get caught up by tomorrow afternoon. Although, I'm not sure that's going to happen. Okay, end of my vent....

I went to the doctor on Monday, and it looks like I am going to have to see a cardiologist for my dizzy spills. My other symptoms are actually gone, which is great. But, the dizzy spills are continuing and we can't figure out why. My doctor did say it could be due to the fact that I've lost so much weight, and low weight can cause them on occasion. She also advised me to gain 5 lbs or so. I'm fine with that, but I'm not really able to gain right now (I'm assuming because I'm so busy and constantly on the go. I'm probably burning way too many calories). Perhaps my Nana was right...with the holidays around the corner, I'll be eating tons of delicious food. I actually ended up taking a pile of clothing to the tailor today to get taken in, since my entire wardrobe is falling off of me right now. I'm not really worried about the dizzy and faint-like spells. I'm just getting checked out as a precaution.

Madeline rolled over from her tummy to back twice Monday night, then rolled back to tummy once. She hasn't conquered it again, but she's trying. She's also trying to reach for her toys. She's holding onto more items, too. She loves grasping her blankets...and she tries to put anything and everything in her mouth. She'll grab my finger and pull it directly in it! She tries to suck on my arm, shoulder, toys...you name it..she'll try to eat it. I've also found that she's enjoying just playing on a blanket a little more than her playmat. We tried the jumperoo again the other night. She's still way too small for it, but she's not as wobbly in it. She's still way too thin for it right now. 

The past two nights have been significantly better for sleep, too. She's only woken up a few times to stir, then back to sleep. However, she's not wanting to go back to sleep after her early morning feeding. So, I've been having to get up much earlier. For her age, going 8 hours in between a night feeding is rare, so I'm thankful for that. It's typical for only 4-6 hours at her age. With that being said, I really shouldn't complain. I wish I could get her to go to bed earlier, but she won't have it! Maybe in a few months.

I'm excited for Thanksgiving on Thursday, but I'm terrified at the same time. It's going to be our first time out of the house for an entire day. I'm just praying she'll get a nap in at some point...and that I don't forget to bring anything. Our car is going to be loaded with tons of baby gear...haha. Thankfully, both of our parents live in town, so that makes it much easier, but still difficult nonetheless. I'm sure we will have a wonderful time.

And, here's another explosion of photos from the past few days:












She smiles a ton, but she's usually moving around, so those photos always end up being too blurry, unfortunately. 







No comments:

Post a Comment