Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Crantankerous

.....is the best way to describe the way I've been for the past 2 weeks. I've been sick off and on with a head cold and my allergies are going haywire thanks to the influx in crazy weather patterns. To top it off, I've been having migraines almost daily, too. I can take Zyrtec D and Tylenol, but it doesn't help. Sorry for the pity party, but I just want to feel better already! On a positive note, my morning sickness is no longer daily, and I'm only having it maybe 1-2 days per week.

We haven't had any showings since Friday, and it's making me antsy. I know this is pretty typical, but I just want to get the ball rolling. We have found several houses that we love, but there's always a chance they can get snatched up at any moment. I haven't heard anything back from our promising showing on Friday, but I'm following up with the agent today.

Also, Tommy and I have rebudgeted our lives...lol. Basically, we need to cut back on a few things. For instance, salon visits for me, take-out, and possibly the gym....amongst other things. Tommy has been taking a Boot Camp class at our gym with Shellie, but it's expensive on top of our already $100 membership fees per month. I'd really love for him to continue, but spending $200 a month on the gym alone is a little ridiculous. All in all, it's a great time for us to start a new budget with the little one on the way and buying another home. Really, something we should have done a long time ago.

I'd really love to find a work from home part time job, but let's get real...these positions are few and far between. I would do anything...even data entry, billing, or customer service, but it's far fetched to think I could find one of these work from home positions....but I'm keeping my eye out just in case.

We don't have anything exciting going on this week, but maybe we will end up making some fun weekend plans....IF I feel better. Today, I'm taking it easy and trying to make myself eat something. (I typically don't have an appetite when I'm under the weather, but the baby has to
eat).

Oh, sorry for the lack of photos.....I'm really slacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment