Thursday, February 16, 2012

FINALLY

I actually was able to get some sleep last night! I went to bed around 10:30pm, fell asleep by midnight, and only woke up 2-3x during the night. I probably slept around 7 hours total - which is a lot for me. So, I'm starting to not feel so much like a zombie!

In other great news, my doctor's office called me today with my NT bloodwork results. We are not at risk for any chromosomal abnormalities or Down's Syndrome. I know the doctor told us that we'd most likely be in the clear, but it's nice to hear "official" results. We're so happy!!!

Yesterday, I decided to take a crack at my Summer Sander's Prenatal Workout DVD. Let's just say that it is nothing like what I expected. I was thinking...hmm...a pregnancy workout video, surely it'll be pretty easy. Well, I was wrong. It was basically similar to a Jillian Michael's workout, only for the preggars. There is an express and full length workout for each trimester. I started with the 1st trimester full length - which was about an hour long. I am so sore today. At least I know this will keep me toned if I keep on track. My trip to the gym today was not very pleasant due to my soreness, but I gotta stay on my routine.

Today we had *another* showing on our house, and I have a separate showing tomorrow. That's 5 showings in under a week - which is wonderful. I really hope we can sell sooner rather than later due to the baby....and well, it's just nerve wracking selling your home, too.

So far, we don't have any weekend plans on the agenda...but that could be a good thing. We've been so busy the past few weeks, it will be nice to relax. However, I will happily give up any relaxation time for more showings.

No comments:

Post a Comment