Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pins and Needles

Where shall I start? The most exciting news.....we got our house! I am so excited. The home is way more than what I imagined us getting, and I'm thrilled that we will be raising our family in it. We will work out all of our closing details on Monday. In a perfect world, we'd close on the same day as our home, but we might be able to do "Owner "Occupy" if the lenders, closing attorneys, etc. need more time. We'd just have to close on our home first. So, if that could work out, it would be more than awesome. We definitely have some updating in our new home to do. We need new appliances, fixtures, fencing, and hardware. Eventually, we'll put in granite, but that might have to wait awhile. I posted photos below, but these photos are really horrible. I'll take some next time I stop by!




We are not out of the woods yet. The buyers on our home are still getting their financing worked out. I'll admit that the deal is a bit shaky. We are hoping to have a final answer on Monday. Instead of being stressed about our offer/finding a new home/etc., now I get to be on pins and needles about our own buyers. The good news is that they do not want an inspection....which is AWESOME. It's funny, because my last home I sold didn't have an inspection, either. This is pretty much a rare occurrence.

So we wait. I always say if it's meant to be, it's meant to be...whatever happens. We got such an amazing deal on our new home, and well, it's just perfect, so it would be quite disappointing if this deal doesn't work out. However, we also went through a similar situation 2 years ago, so we know it's a possibility. Anything can happen.

I ask that you keep us in your thoughts, prayers, and/or send us good vibes during these next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment