Thursday, April 12, 2012

Offer Made

We made an offer on a wonderful potential home today! I'd post photos, but I forgot to take them, and the online photos simply do not do the home justice. While the home is in our price range, the taxes in this area are DOUBLE what we've been looking at, so we don't have as much wiggle room. Here are the house stats: Cul de Sac Home Private Backyard 3400 Square Feet 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 baths with large Bonus Open Floorplan - actually, the floor plan is perfect Excellent Neighborhood The kitchen does need renovation, and it will need new carpet in a few years. We'd also have to immediately fence it because of Sophie...so some repairs do have to be considered. So, we will see. If the darn taxes weren't so high, wouldn't even be sweating it at all. It's funny how just a couple of miles make a HUGE difference. Of course I'll be more than excited if this offer works out, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. I know they'll counter back tomorrow, and we will go from there. If it's meant to be, it'll work out. If not, we can just wait for more listings. I'll update once I hear something back. They have until 5pm tomorrow to respond, and I predict we will hear back late tomorrow afternoon while they mull over it tonight/early morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment