Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ravenous Pig

Extreme hunger hit me out of nowhere this week. I'm starving after a large meal, snack, drinking glasses of water....just about all hours of the day. If I don't gain any weight this week, I will be shocked. My new cravings are hard boiled eggs and extra sharp cheddar cheese. I'm still having a smoothie just about daily, too. I've cut back on the salads for now, but I have a feeling I will long for them shortly. I am supposed to be adding on 500 calories daily to my consumption, anyway. I'm definitely meeting the criteria, that's for sure! And, I've been drinking around 16-18 glasses of water everyday. I have extreme thirst.

I actually feel a little guilty about Madeline, because of everything going on right now. I haven't spent much time on baby things the past 2 weeks. I know once we get moved and settled that will change, and she will become my number one focus again. I plan on reading several parenting books, including "Moms on Call" highly referred by Lance and Shellie, among a few other items to prepare myself during my last trimester. Surprisingly, labor and delivery doesn't scare me at all. A C-Section is a different story. I'm terrified to have one, but if that's what has to happen, I'll deal.

In house news, things are moving along. Our buyers aren't as shaky, but we will know for sure either tomorrow or Friday. We're just waiting on a couple of things. Also, we're going to work with our buyers on pushing our closing date out, so we will only move once. Not only does it save time and money, but stress.

I don't have anything interesting to post, Monday and Tuesday my allergies basically left me debilitated on the couch all day. Ugh...it was awful. I'm much better today!

No comments:

Post a Comment