Monday, March 26, 2012

Anxious

On Saturday, we heard from an agent about a possible offer on our home. The potential buyers having some financial issues, so the agent is trying to work it out. However, the buyers also just gave birth to a baby Saturday night, too! The last we've heard....the agent is working on putting together a written offer. Lance has also been a big help, too. My fingers are crossed!!!! We've also been having showings about every other day, so I'm hoping we'll also have other offers coming in if this one doesn't work out.

Saturday was spent baking, cooking, and Tommy smoked chicken, sausage, and pulled pork. Leia and Zach came over, and it was fun to catch up. The pulled pork was so delicious! We will definitely do this again in the near future.

On Sunday, we headed to my parent's house for lunch and decided to look at a couple of open houses. And, my mother showed me her own decorated nursery for Madeline. It's so adorable. I'll take a photo of it once it's 100% complete. And, I'm jealous that she already has everything set up! The open houses were unsuccessful and are not on our list. But, we did pass by a few other potential homes, and I'm excited to give them a look. We have around 8-10 homes on our list, however, I'm not sure if any of them are under contract. Once we get an offer, Lance and I will take a day and knock out all the showings, I'll pick the Top 3, and then we'll take Tommy. Thankfully, Tommy and I both have the same taste, and want the same things in a home...so agreeing should be pretty easy.

It looks like Madeline is going to stick for the baby's name. I just love it! Unfortunately, I've dealt with morning sickness for the past 3 days. Symptoms can come and go anytime throughout pregnancy. And, my energy is not as high as it was last week, which is disappointing.

In other exciting news, Ray and Sandra generously purchased our Chicco Keyfit Travel System!!!
And, Nana is buying the chandelier I posted (currently out of stock)! I'm so excited! Thankfully, both sets of our parents are kindly storing items for us until we move. I love that our families are so excited about Madeline.

I'm taking it easy today since I'm sleep deprived and we've been so busy the past 2 weeks. I'll go for my walk later on today, and that will most likely be it.

Hopefully, my next post will be about officially being under contract. Our fingers are crossed. However, with the amount of showings we are having, I'm confident we will sell in the next 4-6 weeks. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment