Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Not My Day

Today I feel like crap, look like crap, and I'm really cranky. Typically during the week, my attire is confined to my workout clothing. Today, I decided to brighten my day by doing a little shopping. I decided I'd wear actual regular clothing, put on makeup, and look decent. Well, I'm just having one of those days where I look awful no matter what I do...so I ended up throwing on my leggings and my hair in a ponytail.

I decide to go to Target first. My trip went well until I hit the checkout line. They only had two registers open and the lines were super long. I picked a line, and low and behold, a woman decides to cut right in front me! She even looked back at the line and me, then inched her way over in front of me! I'm peeved and say "Excuse me, ma'am...you just cut in front of me." She then proceeded to roll her eyes at me. I then respond with, "Seriously?" and then she went to the back of the line. People are so rude! Yes, I could have just let her get away with it, but I'm too cranky today.

Finally, I check out. After I pay, I start pushing my cart to my car. Upon arrival, I go to grab my bags...and the cart is empty. I left my bags at the checkout counter! Definitely a dumb blonde moment for me. I go back in, grab my bags, then head to Bed, Bath, and Beyond....feeling like a complete idiot.

I needed to go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to stock up on SodaStream paraphernalia. On a positive note, I LOVE my SodaStream. I finally got it yesterday. Tommy and I made "Coke" and Root Beer and both are fabulous. And, all the non diet flavors are only 35 calories per serving, and the diet are 0 calories. You can even determine the amount of carbonation you prefer. So, no more buying traditional sodas for us!

Now I'm home, debating on what I'm going to do the rest of the day. Thankfully, tonight our favorite shows are back on with new episodes, so, I'm excited about that. Hopefully, my day will get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment