Monday, January 16, 2012

Rants and Raves

I know we've all seen the Charmin commercials with "Pieces Left Behind" and their new "roll covers." They are really reaching in their marketing campaigns. First of all, I've never noticed any "pieces left behind" with any brand of toilet paper. What in the world are they talking about? And then when the dirty blonde, full figured woman says during the commercial, "Feeling clean is sooooo important." Well, that's why we use toilet paper, isn't? And then there are the roll covers. Since when does a toilet paper roll need a decorative accent piece? I mean, come on. Have you ever ventured into someone's bathroom, saw an extra toilet paper roll out, and thought.."Wow, that is totally inappropriate and needs to be covered up?" Of course not! Okay, sorry, but I had to get that out of my system. I just don't know what in the world Charmin is thinking.

This past weekend was pretty low key for Tommy and I. Saturday night, Tommy smoked ribs, wings, and sausage and it was delicious! Sunday, we just hung out at the house all day. We were in the mood to get out and do something, but there really wasn't much going on. This week is a pretty eventful week for us, but I'll post about that later on :) Below is a photo of Tommy rocking his "man apron" while preparing his smoked meats.


No comments:

Post a Comment