Tuesday, September 18, 2012

WAHHHH!

I've been meaning to post, but I've been dealing with a screaming baby since Friday..lol. I'm pretty positive Miss Madeline is having her first growth spurt. She's been fussy, screaming, eating, and fighting sleep 90% of the day and night. Today, she actually did take naps, which is a good sign. She's actually screaming at Tommy right now and he's trying to figure out what she wants. I know it's one of two things...she's fighting the sleep and wants to nap or she's hungry again since she's been cluster feeding in the evenings. But, he doesn't want to take my word for it...yet.

We went on our first walk today. It was more difficult than I thought it would be, but I managed to go for 45 minutes, and I did my pilates workout as well. I probably won't be able to move tomorrow. I've lost half a pound since Friday. I'm sure I'll only lose 1 lb per week going forward.

I found a great deal on the Squeem over the weekend on Amazon ($30), and decided to give it a try and compare it to the Bellefit. I received it yesterday, and I started wearing it today. It's made of a rubber material. I kinda feel like I'm being sucked in by a tire. Oddly enough, it's quite comfortable. It also is more durable than the Bellefit. I guess I'll find out if I see any results. While I liked the Bellefit, the Squeem is 75% less expensive and so far is better quality. I started with it on the outer notch this morning, but moved it inward this afternoon to the smallest notch. It's very tight at the moment.

This past weekend was busy again, and this coming weekend is going to be nonstop. I'm finally going to see Wayne and have my hair colored! I'm so excited. I think I'm going to add in some low lights this time around.

And here are some random photos for your viewing pleasure:

Fighting Sleep

Finally Asleep

 Interested in her light up toy

Miss Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment