Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Blah.

I am beyond cranky today. I didn't fall asleep last night, despite going to bed early. On top of that, I haven't slept more than 2 hours per night for a week now. I have insomnia/sleep deprivation and usually get 4-6 hours of sleep per night, but this is getting ridiculous. I have to get some sleep before my trip, otherwise I am going to be not pleasant to be around.

Okay, I'm done complaining. Last night, Shelby and I took Leia to J Alexanders for a belated birthday dinner. I enjoyed a side caesar salad, filet, and their famous gruyere Mac n Cheese. For dessert, we split a vanilla white chocolate cheesecake that was to die for. We had a wonderful time, and it was fun to catch up.

Right now, I'm blogging from my salon, J. Bangs, which I highly recommend. Wayne is the best! After I get my hair done, I am going to grab sushi for lunch, head to the grocery store, then pack for my trip to Texas. Looks like I do not have a nap in my future, but I am going to try my hardest to get to bed super early tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you haven't been sleeping.... But I am super jealous you had J's cheesecake. Nashville is the closest J's to me...and while it would totally be worth driving 3 hours to have a slice, it just doesn't seem very practical. ha ha

    ReplyDelete