Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Photos from The Driskill

Sorry for the delay! I was finally able to upload all my Driskill photos and check them out this morning. There are a several eerie photos, and others just random that I am sharing. Sorry for the large sizing, but you'll want to zoom in some of these and check them out.


In this photo, you'll notice two things. First off, the figure low to the ground with eyes...which looks like a cat to me. There is not a light above this area, so that's not what is causing it. Also there's an orb above it. If you zoom into the orb, it actually has a face. Eyes, nose, and mouthIn this photo, you'll notice two things. First off, the figure low to the ground with eyes...which looks like a cat to me. There is not a light above this area, so that's not what is causing it. Also there's an orb above it. If you zoom into the orb, it actually has a face. Eyes, nose, and mouth.


In this photo, you just notice an orb. Once again, if you zoom into this photo, you see eyes, nose, and mouth outlines. This staircase is said to be haunted by Mr. Driskill himself.
This photo is a little hard to see unless you zoom in. You want to zoom into the very back door. You can see a misty figure of a girl. No, this isn't our reflection either, it was taken about 20ft from us, and we were the only ones in the hallway at the time. This photo was taken on the 4th floor where a young girl is said to haunt.And last, I bring you back to the lobby staircase. You'll notice a few orbs in this photo. Also, you'll see a large photo hanging on the wall of Mr. Driskill. If you zoom into the corner right hand side of the photo, you can see the outline in mist of a little boy...at least that's what I see. Then, an orb directly above it.

Luckily, I didn't have any ghostly encounters in our hotel room. We had such a great time! Below you'll see a few random photos.Me

Bran, Dad, and Me

My ParentsMe posing with a Texas Longhorn
And, just sitting hoping to capture something.

Well, that's all the photos for now! After we left Austin, we headed to Houston for a Safer Family Christmas Party. It was so much fun and great to see everyone. The next morning, we headed to Wildwood (about 90 minutes outside of Beaumont - 3 hours from Houston) to visit my Grandparents, Nana and Papa. It was so great to see them, and we got to watch family videos of my brother and I growing up. It was hilarious! On Monday, we got up at 4am and drove back to Houston to catch our flight. I was so excited because I got to eat "breakfast" at Pappadaux's. I enjoyed lobster bisque (my favorite) and I picked at my parent's fried oysters and shrimp. Very good!

I've finally recovered from my excursion and getting back to normal today. I'm about to head off to the gym and run a few errands. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment