Thursday, December 15, 2011

Random Ramblings

Good Afternoon! I've had a busy day cleaning, packing, running errands, etc. I'm gearing up for my trip to Texas tomorrow, and so far so good. However, I'm dreading my 4:30am alarm clock.

I've had somewhat of a disappointing day. Not to get too TMI or personal, but Tommy and I are trying to conceive our 1st child. (Do NOT mention on Facebook, please). And, let's just say that since going off birth control pills, my body hates me. You'd think that it would be easy considering you've spent over 10 years preventing pregnancy, but not so much. Anyway, I had to go to the doctor today for some blood work testing, and looks like I'll be put on more hormones to regulate my system. I guess I am thankful to have an easy and fixable solution. We'll just have to see how next month goes. Fingers Crossed!!!

Okay, so I am awful at remembering to take photos, so yesterday while I was out, I took a few on my phone. I know photos are really important on any blog. These are so random...but it's what I got.

Here's my sushi from Lucy's Yogurt. Yes, sushi at a yogurt shop. It's formerly Taste of Tokyo which was located in Hillsboro Village (now in Green Hills). Unfortunately, they aren't offering their bento boxes any longer, but I'm happy with sushi. Below is my Ninza Roll: Tuna, Salmon, Crab, Avocado, topped with Sriracha and Aioli. I accidentally ate a piece before I took the photo. Whoops.
And here's me looking crazy at my salon J. Bangs in Green Hills. (Wayne is the best - highly recommend).
And here's the final product below...sorry it's a bad pic!


And last, here's Sophie just being cute. For those of you that are curious, she's a Havanese. Don't fret if you haven't heard of this breed....they're pretty rare.
And that's all I have for today. I'll be travelling through Monday, so I might be a little MIA. I'll try to update throughout my trip if WiFi is available for my iPad. I'm still nervous about my stay tomorrow night at the Driskill, but hopefully, it will be uneventful! Be back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment