Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Rain, Rain Go Away

Good Morning! It's a nasty rainy day here today, and it's making me stay indoors. I thought about heading out to the mall, however, I'm sure it will be overwhelmingly packed and I just don't do so well with the crazy after Christmas sale shoppers. Maybe I'll make an attempt to go later this week.

My day until this afternoon is pretty uneventful. I'll workout at the gym later, and then I'm going for a massage...which I'm so excited about it! I haven't had massage in quite awhile, so it will be nice to some pampering at the spa.

Since I've started my blog, I've realized that I haven't posted any photos of my husband. So, now is the perfect opportunity to do so. (Hopefully, he doesn't mind).

And there you have it. Now you get an idea of who this infamous Tommy is that I speak of.

Last night, we decided to order pizza and wings from Papa Johns and we watched The Ghost Writer and it was pretty good, but I was not happy with the ending. I won't give away any spoilers so I'll leave it as that.

Well, that's all I have for today. Sorry for the lack of entertainment. As you can tell, my day has been pretty boring so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment