Monday, July 2, 2012

32 Weeks!

Yay! I am 32 weeks and 1 Day along today. I will admit that I'm both excited and anxious about today's OB appointment. I'm excited because I get to see Madeline - it's been 2.5 months! My doctor's office does the 3d imaging, so I'll actually get a more clear idea of what she's going to look like since everything has formed.

And, well, I'm anxious for the apparent reasons to see why my belly (fundal height measurement) is still only measure at 24 weeks, instead of 32..... 8 weeks behind. It's normal to be up to 2 weeks off on fundal height measurements (behind or ahead). As far as weight gain, I'm not sure if I've gained in the past 2 weeks or not (I don't weigh myself at home). I should have gained 2 lbs this time around.

So, I'll just have to wait it out and see. My appointment isn't until later this afternoon, so I'll update this evening or tomorrow morning on my results.

Below are my belly pics for 32 Weeks:



Please excuse my paleness!

No comments:

Post a Comment