Thursday, July 12, 2012

Good Report

I just got back from my NST and OB appointment and everything's looking good, as I expected. I have lost weight in the past week and a half - I'm currently up 13lbs from my preconception weight. (Normal weight gain at 33.5 weeks is usually between 23-27 lbs). I don't understand how I've actually lost weight when I feel my tummy is bigger, and I've gained in my legs. So, I'm not exactly sure where I'm losing? Besides, all I do is eat and lounge. My doctor is going to keep an eye on it, but hasn't asked me to change my diet or up any calories. 

It's yet another rainy day, and while I usually wouldn't complain, I am complaining because of our leak. I called around 15 roofing places within the past couple of days, and finally have someone coming out tomorrow. If I'm lucky, I'll have someone out today, but with all this rain...I doubt it.

Shellie had Lance drop off an extensive book collection for me to borrow! I'm so excited to get started...and I don't know which book I'm going to choose first. This is my plan for the rest of the day - read, lounge, nap, read, etc. Pretty exciting, right? I might bake a cake or cupcakes, too. I haven't done it in awhile and I'm wanting something sweet to snack on. The only issue with baking for me is that I end up eating 80% of it...but since my weight isn't a concern...I guess it doesn't matter. So later this afternoon I'll make a vanilla cake with vanilla almond butter cream frosting. That does sounds pretty tasty.

I'm feeling pretty tired today, so I'm going to go curl up with a book and bask in my laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment