Friday, July 6, 2012

Thoughts and Prayers

I posted on Monday about my 32 Week OB appointment and growth ultrasound.

On Monday, they only received the "short" report from the ultrasound...and today they received the full report.

There are still issues with the umbilical flow, my belly size, and her abdominal is measuring 8th percentile (all other measurements are normal). Originally, I was going to go in next Wednesday for another u/s for her umbilical cord..then another growth u/s in 2 weeks.

Well, because of the "full report" they received today, they bumped my appointment up to  this Monday, and I'll need to come in twice per week for ultrasounds. I'll get more information on Monday, but I'm really hoping that Madeline's okay.

They apologized profusely for calling late on a Friday afternoon, but they wanted to make sure to get me in on Monday...and if it weren't for the holiday this week, I would have come in this morning.

They urged me to call or go to the ER this weekend if anything seems "off." Especially kick counts, activity, etc. Thankfully, today and yesterday she's been super active with kicks and rolling around.




Hopefully, they are just being proactive and wanting to monitor to make sure everything's going okay. But, of course, there's a chance that she might even come earlier than we thought if anything is significantly wrong.


Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. This is going to be a very long weekend.

1 comment: