Friday, July 6, 2012

What day is it?

My days are totally off due to the 4th of July falling right smack in the middle of the week! Although, this week has flown by and I can't believe it's almost the weekend. Tuesday night, we went to dinner with Rick and Shelby and they came by to see our house. Then, on the 4th, Tommy and I had a "lazy day" until we got ready to head over to Lance and Shellie's for a shrimp boil. We hadn't had a chance to visit with them or the kids in awhile, so it was fun to get to catch up again. Plus, I was able to ask Shellie any random newborn/pregnancy questions that I was unsure of.

I'm not too sure what our plans are for this weekend. I know Ray is coming over to help remove boxes from our garage (we seriously must have 100 or more boxes from our move/renovation projects). We have storage boxes in our garage that need to be moved to our storage room, but it's just way too hot to even attempt. It's been in the 100s well over a week now.

Because I'm bored, I thought I'd post a progression of belly pics from start to finish. Scroll down if you're interested!


10 Weeks:



15 Weeks:

17 Weeks:

18.5 Weeks:

20 Weeks:

22.5 Weeks:

24 Weeks:
26 Weeks:

 28 Weeks:

29 Weeks:

32 Weeks:


You can definitely tell that I finally "popped" at 26 weeks. My belly is starting to feel a little bigger everyday now. I try to wait to take pictures 2-3 weeks apart so you can tell a noticeable difference. Unfortunately, I didn't take any photos until 10 weeks. I wish I would have at least gotten a 4 week photo for a true start to finish, but oh well.

I'm not exactly sure what's in store for the rest of my day. I'll probably finish up some laundry, and just stay indoors as far away from the heat as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment