Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pooped

We just got back from dinner with Tommy's family. It was great to see everyone, catch up, and have delicious food. Plus, a huge bonus to get out of the house, have a different change of scenery, and social interaction. But, boy, my exhaustion has really set in this week. I'm so tired. Just being away for an hour or two is starting to take its' toll on me. I've also been emotional/cranky this week. That does it for my one outing this week. Plus, I'm supposed to be staying close to home/hospital and I cheated tonight...whoopsy.

It's hard to believe that within the next 19 days, we will be welcoming our little girl! I'm so excited! I cannot tell you how relieved we are from yesterday's appointment. We were really praying that she was growing. Also, I really wanted to make it at least until 36..and it looks like we'll be able to do that. In less than 3 weeks we will have our new arrival. Maybe sooner rather than later!

I also want to comment on my review of TRESemme's Split Remedy Line. After using it for a couple of weeks now, it really is fabulous and I highly recommend. I can definitely tell a big difference!

Sorry for the rambles...I am getting deliriously sleepy. Off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment